Are you looking for the latest CVS Weekly Ads?
Here in this page, you will find all the latest CVS Ad flyers and circulars, valid through January 19 to January 25.
Now save more on your CVS purchases using CVS Weekly Ads. Listed here are all the latest CVS Weekly Ads, read on!
CVS Weekly Ad
|Day of Update||Sunday|
What is a Weekly Ad?
Weekly Ads are the circulars and flyers issues by various US retailers to promote the limted offers & promotions they’re running for a specific week.
And here on this website, we list out all the weekly ads of various retailers in the US.
The Consumer Value store began as a drugstore chain in America in 1960. But it has grown to become more than just that. Today you can find all your basic need at a CVS store from food, medication, hygiene and household products, and even things like skincare, clothing, and makeup.
Here are some interesting facts about this beloved store.
- The store of the chain was opened in Lowell in 1963
- Today the chain is spread across the 49 states within America and Puerto Rico and Brazil.
- The CVS chain stopped selling all tobacco products in 2014 and has remained smoke-free ever since.
- The store was the first to begin operations in the Hurricane Katrina affected areas.
- The CVS home brand is the most popular product range in the store.
- The Pharmacy realises about 2 billion prescriptions every year.
- Nearly 5 million customers visit the CVS stores, and almost every one in four people in America has an ExtraCare card.
- There are nearly 18 million Beauty Club members. Each member is entitled to $5 in rewards for every $50 worth of purchases of beauty products. Each member also gets $3 extra bucks on their birthday.
- The chain has rolled out a digital billing process eliminating paper bills.
- The free CVS Pharmacy app (available on Android and iOS) is making the lives of customers easier as you can now order online and maintain all related records online too.
- The CVS’s Photo Center prints more than 4 million passport photos every year.
- The most popular products in terms of sales are nail polish, particularly Essie nail polish in Ballet Slippers. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor is a top-selling lip product nationwide.
This is a store chain that has brought healthcare to the doorsteps of the consumers, quite literally.