Walmart Weekly Ad – October 13 to October 31 – Latest

0
205

Looking for the latest Walmart Weekly Ads? You’re in the right place!

Here in this page, you’ll find the latest Walmart weekly ad flyers & circulars, valid through October 13 to October 31.

Now save more with these weekly ads when you shop this week on Walmart. Read on!

Walmart Weekly Ad

walmart weekly ads

Store Name Walmart
Store Name General
Updated Weekly
Day of Update Friday

 

What is a Weekly Ad?

Retailers across the US post their latest ads and promotions for the week ahead, which is called the Weekly Ads.

Here on our website, we list and publish the latest weekly ads published by various stores in the US.

About Walmart

Walmart is a chain of hypermarkets, grocery stores and departmental discount stores. This American multinational corporation is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. Founded in 1962 by Sam Walton, the company also owns and operates an affiliate brand called Sam’s Club retail warehouses.

Read more about Walmart

Though the company began its operations in the south and Midwest of America, it soon spread from coast to coast. Sam’s club came to New Jersy in 1989 and Lancaster in 1990. Walmart arrived in Pennsylvania in 1990. At the end of 2018, the company has 11,277 stores and clubs spread across 27 countries around the globe.

It operates in different names in different countries such as  Walmart in the United States and Canada, as Walmart de México Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Chile, Canada, and South Africa. In its Brazilian counterpart, Walmart only has a 20% stake with private equity firm Advent International holding the rest of 80% share.

Its expansions across the globe have been met with a mixed response. Its operations in United Kingdome, South America, and China have thrived, and South Korea have failed.
The company has remained mostly family-owned though it has been publicly traded. Sam Walton’s heirs own Walton enterprises, which in turn owns 50% of the stake in Walmart.

The country was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1972and by October 1989 it had become the largest company in terms of revenue. According to Fortune Global 500, Walmart is the largest company in terms revenue at US$500 billion and the largest private employer in the world with over 2.3 million employees.

Latest Walmart Weekly Ads

Back

1. Walmart Weekly Ad 1

Advertisement
Back

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here